Sunday, October 16, 2011

JOHN KAY -----------> continued success

I wish I had the budget that Bellevue Literary Review must have. Enough dollars to pay for staff to edit and publish a 250 page 10th Anniversary issue. Quality poetry abounds: some favorites of mine are poems by Rafael Campo, David Wagoner, Cornelius Eady, and Claire Kageyama-Ramakrishnan. The review also includes fiction and non-fiction.

John Kay has two poems in the current issue: "Almost Dark" and "Echo's End." John continues down his brave and uneasy path--both esoteric and universal. I'm tempted to copy "Almost Dark" completely here, but that wouldn't be fair to BLR--maybe John will let me share it on this blog a few months from now.

In the meantime, you can read John's poems in BLR and also in the #6 issue of 10x3 plus.

Check out information below on ordering John Kay's full-length poetry collection, PHANTOM OF THE APPLE.

1 comment:

Arts1025 said...

I would like to contact John Kay. I have not seen him since 1978 in Grafenwohr, Germany. Please have him contact me at arts1025@gmail.com.